The Safest Place to Play

 


Yesterday was a fantastic day to go for a walk and play with my furry baby and so I recalled that I already had S. Jessie's permission to visit St. Mary's College School and bring with me my Dog where we can freely play at the school ground, thus I rushed to prepare myself and my dog so we can have plenty of time outside, His aunt agreed to come with us and we're all excited about going to school to have some fun.

When we arrived at the school, my friend Rocille, was already there with her two kiddos playing basketball and riding a bicycle, I thought maybe Rocille, got my message that we will be going to St. Mary's college, I felt much happier seeing her and the kids, I can't just walk my dog and play with him but I can also talk to my friend and play basketball with the kids.

I felt like I was draining energy from all the walking and running with my dog around the campus. I ask my sister to look after my dog and walk away so I can sneak out to buy some refreshments. I think some of you might ask, "why would I sneak out?" It's funny to say that whenever my dog sees me moving away from him even if we're just 6 meters apart, he will always whine, and so I need to sneak out to avoid that scenario.

After refueling and filling our tummies we eventually went back to playing. Rocille,  taught the kid who was friends with his kiddos how to ride a bike while we're playing basketball. Rocille, even teaches herself how to ride a motorcycle that she borrowed from the School's security guard, and she drives in circles around the campus. My sister made me aware of the time, it was around past 4pm and we need to leave school before dark. It was been so tiring yet an enjoyable day for us especially for my fury baby, I think he looks forward to visiting the school again and so am I.



Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/japshihpoo.petblog



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Post

A Mission For Stray Dogs

The Skin and Coat Issues


/  HOME  /            /  ABOUT US  /            /  PET CARE AND GROOMING  /            /  PET NUTRITION  /

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *