The Skin and Coat Issues


The first time he visits the vet with his fur Aunt.

This was taken on November 23, 2019, in  Borongan Vet clinic. During those days I wasn't there with him and the one who took care of Bambit, was his Aunt Tisay, who is my younger sister. My fur baby was having issues with his skin and coat. He was having skin rashes resulting in hair loss which made me worry. That is why I ask my sister if she could bring him to a nearby clinic and fortunately she did answer my favor. The doctor's diagnosis of Bambit's skin rashes was said to be caused by mites which might be from other dogs or from the environment. The Doctor prescribed the Vetnoderm, a medicated soap that is Anti-fungal and Anti-bacterial.

It's glad to say that the prescribed soap was effective in my pet's skin and coat issues it lessens the rashes and his fur was growing back to normal. From that experience when he was a puppy I become more conscious and obsessed with the cleanliness of his surroundings, especially where he sleeps and spends his hours laying down in his bed. It was so relieving to see his condition improved.

 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Post

A Mission For Stray Dogs

The Safest Place to Play


/  HOME  /            /  ABOUT US  /            /  PET CARE AND GROOMING  /            /  PET NUTRITION  /

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *