Chillin' Afternoon





We typically go through our end of the week at home however yesterday was an extraordinary day since it's our first time taking a stroll in the recreation center simply both of us. I truly felt his satisfaction and fervor through seeing his tail sways and grinning while I'm making efforts of his photos.

While we're sitting down on a bench, there is a boy who approached us while the other boy was sitting on the other side of the sea wall just simply observing us while his companion is conversing with me. I was somewhat apprehensive at first. The older boy who approached me, ask me about my canine thus we had a discussion. He was truly inspired by canines, he disclosed to me that he likewise has a pet and that causes me to feel at ease he said something regarding his canine. He asks me so much stuff like the name of my dog, how old is he, where do we live, if my dog has already infused with anti-rabies and different antibodies and I addressed his inquiries sincerely yet with restricted personal information.

After a minute the boy who was sitting on the other side of the sea wall approached me as well, I think he was intrigued about the things that I and his friend were talking then he also started asking and talking to me like a younger brother, we talked about the pet shop located in Barangay Songco who is additionally selling puppies like the Alaskan malamute and other pets such as fish, hamster, and turtle. 


I feel like enjoying the conversation over the two boys and I began working things out of their inquiries like sharing to them that I additionally have a hamster whose name is Pitchie, but recently he died and I was disheartened about it. After over 30 minutes of our discussion, the two young boys said their farewell, and they expressed gratitude toward me, I just regret that I forgot to ask their names.

Do you have an experience like that? Just hanging around by yourself and someone will just approach you and talk to you? Just comment it down below. 




Comments

  1. Hellooo dear Bambit..nice to see you again..hope to see you guysz soon..what a nice convo. U guysz had but,take care a lot always Bambit and to your mom..😊😘...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello thank you for looking forward to see us. lol

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Post

A Mission For Stray Dogs

The Safest Place to Play

The Skin and Coat Issues


/  HOME  /            /  ABOUT US  /            /  PET CARE AND GROOMING  /            /  PET NUTRITION  /

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *