My Fur Baby's Story


Hi there! Before I tell you my pet's story, let me introduce him to you, His name is Bambit. I got him when he was 6months old, he was given to me by a friend in 2019, Bambit, who was born on April 27, 2018, is now 2 years old, He is a mixed breed of Pure Japanese Spitz and Shih Poo from a licensed dog breeder in Tacloban City, Eastern Visayas, Philippines.

I was a bit shocked when he literally delivered it in my place and a bit nervous about how I will introduce him to my family and how am I gonna take care of him since it's my first time being a fur mom, it's kinda having a baby in no time. 



  

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Post

A Mission For Stray Dogs

The Safest Place to Play

The Skin and Coat Issues


/  HOME  /            /  ABOUT US  /            /  PET CARE AND GROOMING  /            /  PET NUTRITION  /

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *