The Traits of my Japanese Spitz X Shih Poo


Having a dominant breed of a Japanese Spitz over a Shih Poo is tiring though exciting. He's a dog who loves to sleep and be in the outdoors, he also acts jealous whenever my attention is with other dogs. Check out his traits below.                                           

  • Active
  • Playful
  • Energetic
  • Companionable
  • Moody
  • Dramatic

Besides the mentioned traits above Bambit, is also a lovable and cuddly type of furry baby which I also love. It's not that hard to handle his energy since I am also a type of person who is physically active and we both gain from it. The funny thing is that I cannot catch up a bit when he wants to run by himself while on a leash thus making me dragged. I remember one time when he was accidentally set free from his leash and played with other dogs, I was amazed by his speed, he really runs so fast that other dogs cannot catch up with him, and for some reason, I felt happy and proud of him. 

 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Post

A Mission For Stray Dogs

The Safest Place to Play

The Skin and Coat Issues


/  HOME  /            /  ABOUT US  /            /  PET CARE AND GROOMING  /            /  PET NUTRITION  /

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *